Connecting today with The Pleated Poppy at thepleatedpoppy.com This week I will share with you the top favorite items we wore this week and where I purchased them (make sure to check out the slideshow to your left to see these items). Let me know what you think!
- Being Good Tee – Pink from Growing in God with Candace (online shop) Great conversation starter!
- Merona Long Sleeve Tee – White from Target. The Target in Gig Harbor located on 11400 51st Ave NW, is one of my favorite stores. I go there for everything. This basic long sleeve tee is great under shirts for style, dressed up with scarfs and jewlry, or great under anything on these cold November days. Click here to find a Target near you.
- Lily enjoyed her Pink Flowers Children Cotton Pajamas from Tanja Dlyn’s Savvy Baby Boutique online. Lily does not like to keep covered at night and will often wake when she gets cold. However nights that she wears these pajamas she can sleep warmly through the night without a blanket.
- This last Sunday at church was St. Andrews Sunday. Each year Chapel Hill Presbyterian Church in Gig Harbor celebrates it’s rich heritage as Scots Presbyterians by wearing our tartans. My closet lacks in the plaid department so I wore a skirt that was as close as I could get. This pink, brown, and white plaid skirt was purchase at Macy’s located in the South Hill Mall which is 3500 South Meridian in Puyallup. Click here to find a Macy’s near you. South Hill Mall is one of many great family friendly shopping places in the area.
- Comfortable heeled shoes with a cute pink flower on top purchased at my second favorite store in Gig Harbor, the Goodwill located uptown on Point Fosdick in the Safeway parking lot. I find many great items here.
- Another Goodwill find is the Grey Cardigan Sweater that I often wear to keep me warm on cold mornings, yet I also place it with items like the white cotton sundress that I purchased on clearance at the Port Orchard Walmart this past summer.
- Lily wore a cute pink coat that I found at Kidz Kaboodle in Tacoma. Kiz Kaboodle is a kid friendly children’s and maternity resale store that I found last year durin their monthly quarter sale. Not only is this a great place to find clothing for your children it is also a great place to donate the clothes that your children no longer fit into. you may receive store credit or cash for the items that they can resale or you can give it to them so that they can put it in the monthly quarter sale. Call Kidz Kaboodle at 253 566-8344 for more information.
- Halloween this year our Lily was dressed as a Cinderella. A costume I purchased at the Gig Harbor Target.
- I completed the costume with white cotton tights and a long sleeve white turtleneck onesie that I also purchased at Target to keep this Disney Princess warm. These basics she will be able to wear again and again through this fall and winter season.
- Long Sleeve Hooded Sweater – purchased at Kidz Kaboodle in the maternity section while I was pregnant. It is so soft and warm I could not give it up. Besides you cannot even tell that it is maternity.
Please subscribe for free to ensure notification of when a new article has been published. You can subscribe by clicking on the subscribe button above. You will not want to miss what is coming in the following topics: Mommy Moments, Terrific Preschoolers, Whats Happening?, Thriving School Kids, What I Wore and Family.