Christmas 2010 hits your living room in less than a week.
If you’ve waited until the last minute to shop for the Howard Stern Show fan in your life, there’s still time to score a variety of gifts to make your loved one say “Hey Now”.
5 Last Minute Howard Stern Show fan gifts:
1. The Radio: Sirius XM is offering free two-day shipping and holiday delivery for all online orders of $24.99 or more. The Sirius online store is currently featuring holiday deals on the Starmate 5 and Stratus 6 models.
Check out the last minute deals on Sirius radios here
1.5 The Subscription – If you get them the radio, they’re going to need this too…
Check out Sirius XM subscriber plans here
2. The Book: Gary Dell’Abate’s 2010 memoir ‘They Call Me Baba Booey’ got six full weeks of promotion on a nationwide tour but for some reason, there’s still a few copies available–pretty much everywhere. You can pick up a copy last minute at any major chain bookstore or order online at Amazon.com through December 23rd for delivery by Christmas.
Play this gift up by telling the recipient you got them something really special and then watch them recoil in horror as they tear away the wrapping to reveal the face of Ugly Betty’s uglier brother.
BEWARE: This gift carries a hilarity factor of NOINE, but a quality factor of, like, a two. In other words, if you’re girlfriend is expecting an engagement ring, don’t get her this instead.
Order They Call Me Baba Booey from Amazon.com here
3. The Cause: Want to look like a real man this Christmas? Give the gift of fluff. Beth O’s favorite charity is the North Shore Animal League, a no kill shelter for animals in need on Long Island. The NSALA will send a super cute eCard to the recipient announcing your generous gift, and you’re sure to get laid for showing your sensitive side.
Make a donation to the North Shore Animal League and send a holiday eCard here
4. The Show: Get hooked into Howard in a whole new way by giving the gift of a subscription to Howard TV. Your Howard-lovin’ lover will be able to check out video of daily HSS moments like Sal Governale’s bitch-cry as well as classic clips like Eric the Midget’s first ever appearance.
Learn how to order Howard TV from your local digital cable provider here
5. Artie Lange’s shore house: The HSS co-host listed his infamous shore house in Tom’s River for sale in October. The asking price is listed at $3.5 million, but we bet you could talk ’em down to $3.3 million easy. True, you might not be able to close the whole deal by December 25th, but you could definitely sit in your car in the driveway and/or press your nose up against the window. $3.3 million buys you a fair share of skulking rights.
See photos of Artie Lange’s shore house here
The Howard Stern Show returns live Monday, January 3rd, 2011 to kick off their new five year contract.
Want e-mail updates on everything Howard Stern? Subscribe to the Howard Stern Examiner here
Follow the Howard Stern Examiner on Twitter and Facebook