The Polk County Crime Examiner brings you the arrest report for Polk County, including Cedartown, Rockmart and Aragon for December 20, 2010. The following people were arrested and charged with the violations listed according to the Polk County Jail dockets.
Click on the links to view prior arrests and/or additional details. Click on the slideshow to view the mugshots for this report.
- Jonathan Eric Fennell, age 29, arrested and charged with obscene/vulgar language (phone call)
- Jennifer Elaine Parham, age 35, arrested for failure to appear, Parham also has two prior bonds that were dropped, see also (06/05/2010) (09/04/2009)
- Johnathon Len Stubbs, age 19, arrested and charged with criminal trespass and theft by taking, see also (09/14/2010)
- Larry Franklin Stubbs, age 23, arrested and charged with criminal trespass and theft by taking, see also (09/14/2010) (08/08/2010)
- Sonya Lynette Vaughn, age 41, arrested for failure to appear, see also (12/14/2010)
Arrest reports for Polk County, Georgia do not reflect the guilt or innocence of the individuals listed. All parties are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Not every arrest/charge leads to a conviction. A conviction or acquittal is determined by the court system.
Subscribe to this feed and get automatic updates via email each time a new article is published. You may contact Polk County Crime Examiner at email@example.com. Join Polk County Crime Examiner on facebook.