The Polk County Crime Examiner brings you the arrest report for Polk County, including Cedartown, Rockmart and Aragon for December 21, 2010. The following people were arrested and charged with the violations listed according to the Polk County Jail dockets.
Click on the links to view prior arrests and/or additional details. Click on the slideshow to view the mugshots for this report.
- Charles Wade Blair, age 28, arrested and charged with giving false information and failure to appear
- Candi Jean Crenshaw, age 25, arrested and charged with shoplifting, see also (12/16/2010) (06/23/2010) (12/27/2009)
- Gregory Keith Dollar, age 38, arrested and charged with battery under the family violence act
- Sandra Gay Padgett, age 51, arrested for violation of probation
- Bruce Lee Privett, age 33, arrested and charged with aggravated assault, second degree criminal damage to property and aggravated assault under the family violence act, see also (07/29/2010) (investigation leads to multiple charges) (11/23/2009)
- Phonecia Marie Ware, age 28, arrested and charged with first degree forgery, identity fraud, improper parking, shoplifting and giving false information
- Jessica Dawn Wells, age 17, arrested and charged with shoplifting
Arrest reports for Polk County, Georgia do not reflect the guilt or innocence of the individuals listed. All parties are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Not every arrest/charge leads to a conviction. A conviction or acquittal is determined by the court system.
Subscribe to this feed and get automatic updates via email each time a new article is published. You may contact Polk County Crime Examiner at firstname.lastname@example.org . Join Polk County Crime Examiner on facebook.