AT&T has announced the launch of AT&T Smart Controls , an all-in-one online destination dedicated to giving AT&T customers more control over their wireless, TV, Internet, and home phone experience. This all-in-one experience that is inspired by and for customers – provides one-click access to safety and control tools, articles, expert resources, and more, all designed to help customers and parents better manage the technology they use every day. This is another example of AT&T bringing innovation and people together to better their lives.
Organized to address popular topics that can help keep customers in the driver’s seat of their technology experience, AT&T Smart Controls features several categories and subjects, including:
* Manage Content: Take more control over the technology you use every day, such as preventing unwanted calls and texts on your wireless phone, setting up online content filters or blocking certain channels on your TV.
* Control Spending : Explore ways to control spending.
* Learn Safety Tips : Learn more about tools and solutions available to help protect your family, your information and your devices, plus get expert advice on how to avoid common scams.
* Limit Time : Set parameters for how often your children can go online, make and receive phone calls, the types of programming they can watch, and more.
* Manage Location : Learn how to hide your phone’s location to protect your privacy.
“We really believe in the importance and value of AT&T Smart Controls,” said Mark Collins, senior vice president, Voice and Data Products, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets. “As a technology leader, we have a responsibility to educate and arm consumers with the very latest safety information. Smart Controls is an all-inclusive destination that provides convenient, easily accessible solutions to help consumers manage their technology needs simply, safely and effectively.”
AT&T Smart Controls also allows viewers to easily locate content management tools for particular AT&T services, such as the AT&T Data Calculator, AT&T * Services to help manage data and voice usage, AT&T Smart Limits for WirelessSM, AT&T Internet Parental Controls, AT&T U-verse(r) TV Parental Controls and more. AT&T Smart Controls also features discussion forums where visitors can chat about topics and share information with others; timely articles and educational resources on subjects such as identity theft, social networking safety and Wi-Fi security tips; as well as links to third-party experts, including government agencies, credit reporting bureaus, and more.