The newest intelligent report stating hard-line Islamist groups in Canada such as the Muslim Brotherhood and Hizib-ut-Tahrir are looking to build an Islamic caliphate utopia in Canada. Vancouver may sing a different tune , though the Vancouver citizenry may fear saying, identifying and suggesting anything mildly controversial may see them up in front of a Human Rights Tribunal over their difference of opinion.
Politicians on the other hand remain mum for fear of losing the ethnic votes, with many quoting from the Trudeau Liberal Redbook.
Many of us may feel this group looking to establish a parallel society within a Western Society would allow those hard-line Islamist groups to their own Islamic government within Canada’s government with their own laws, culture and punishment. While a Muslim Brotherhood and Hizib-ut-Tahrir utopian state within a state separate and apart without interference from Canadian law, political interference or punishment seems one sided, considering these groups would still insist on protection by Canada and all the benefits all other Canadians currently enjoy, such as citizenship, passports, health and welfare etc.
In 1950s Cairo, Egypt the Muslim brotherhood was ruled illegal by the Egypt people and government, though the Islamic Brotherhood feel resurgence in implementing an Islamic caliphate in Canada is doable.
It has been said the Muslim Brotherhood and Hizib-ut-Tahrir versus Canada’s ineffectual law and order would take a more hard-line approach in enforcing to law and order. One plus is this group like many of us in the West abhors terrorism.
Like the majority of Muslims, they prefer to leave all that terrorism and islamophobia behind them and live like Canadians even if in name only.
Unfortunately the mindset of the Muslim Brotherhood and Hizib-ut-Tahrir, their theories of an Islamic caliphate has many leery of their true intent. While the Islamic caliphate is based solely on religious doctrine, this seems to be the groups chosen mission in bending the ears of Muslim youth in Canada.
While these two groups may share some views on Canada, their prime intent to distance themselves from Western values, including Trudeau’s inspired daily diet of Multiculturalism and Diversity ideology.
Certainly a Muslim ideology in setting up their own system of government or Islamic caliphate would ensure their culture and religion are protected under the Trudeau inspired Multiculturalism and Diversity, will it be a two way street?
Rest assured their view of our Multiculturalism under an Islamic caliphate system of government may need a tweak or two depending if you are Sunni Muslim or Shia Muslim (sort of like an ongoing religious 1,500 year old Coke vs. Pepsi war). These tweaks would be necessary in order to satisfy the religious doctrine of either the Sunni or Shia majority who live in their own cloistered community, city or province. Rest assured, the word Diversity will be Verboten on both sides. The use of the liberal word “Diversity” versus…….oh I don’t know, hmmm what’s the word I am looking for, oh yes, “all are equal in the eyes of God!” does not seem to apply to their God.
The one stickler with the Muslim Brotherhood and Hizib-ut-Tahrir with the West is that word “Diversity” much like the phrase “all are equal under God” does not mean everyone if one is to understand the laundry list of Islamic laws in which one must adhere strictly, unless you’re rich or happen to be the guy who frequently misinterprets them and metes out the punishment, then artistic license usually applies, sort of like our current British Columbia Justice system.
While many reading this commentary may think an Islamic caliphate it will never happen, it does in cultural communities throughout Canada.
If this Islamic group had the voting numbers in terms of population in key Canadian political riding Canadians will be treated to a similar ploy that almost came to fruition 5 years ago when Sharia Law for Muslims in Ontario was brought to a vote and defeated by the Ontario provincial government.
Of course if the Pro Sharia group had a larger voting population it may have been a different story.
Statistic Canada reported by the Canadian media stated,”Canada’s Muslim communities will explode in 20 years”. “Statistics Canada reports that 253,260 Canadians identified themselves as Muslims (0.9% of the total population) during the 1991 census. Some estimated that there were as many as 500,000 Muslims in Canada. Today (.2001) there are an estimated 650,000 Muslims in Canada”.
So it will be an interesting turn of events in 2031.
Now Islamic laws do have some good points, in fact great points, Canada could do well to heed to, but in our politically group hug ideology when it comes to crimes many Canadians may not agree.
The Top 10 Pros of Islam
If suddenly in Comic Guy Bizarro World this Islamic caliphate utopia grew and took over Canada the prison population would be rid of the mass murderers such as the Bernarndo’s, Pickton’s, Col Russell Williams, child molesters, rapists, murders and drug dealers in Canada. Guaranteed these criminals would getting a quick stoning, followed by a beheading and a dirt nap. The old eye for eye would prevail. All politicians and judges would be nonexistent, replaced by a single holy man. Justice would be swift.
1. Thieves and others who commit non violent crimes will become instant amputees, or BDSM followers of the whip.
2. No more inane reality shows, no interest rates on mortgages as I think that is against their religion.
3. No homeless people (See Michael Moore and Susan Sarandon reference below)
4. Crime would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy down.
5. No more 420 protests, or protests of any kind.
6. No more X-Ray scanners at Canadian airports, because all the terrorists would be already here!
7. Bruce Cockburn the lone Canadian Terrorist, course we would still have to be on the lookout for Bruce Cockburn and his rocket launcher, though I think some road construction crew found it on the side of the road in Shawnigan Lake in BC last month. But knowing that darn radical Bruce, I am sure he has a nail in a stick.
8. We wouldn’t need CBC news and their one sided reporting, with another network of one sided religious reporting, possibly treated to endless stories about the greatness of Obamadalilamaexpealidocious and Little Mosque on the Prairie in the Freezing Mosque in the Arctic would compete for viewers giving us two shows to watch instead of one.
9. An Islamic version of Ned Flanders would be on TV 24-7.
10. Imagine the tax savings?
The Top 12 Cons of Islam
1. Anyone who would not bend to the will of an Islamic caliphate form of government would leave by the millions to live at Michael Moore and Susan Sarandon’s house.
2. Pulled pork sandwiches on the Drive would be a distant memory, as would any deli food.
3. Prison Guards would only be needed to work part time because of the half empty prisons.
4. Saudi Arabia, Iran would be our 12th and 13th province.
5. No American TV would be shown in Canada.
6. One school, one uniform for all
7. Dating would be non existent
8. Non alcoholic Pubs or any gathering would be a veritable sausage fest.
9. Burka clad Women would be seen, sort of, I think, or rumour of their existence would be paramount in everyman’s mind. Somehow advertisers seem to cut off their heads in the photos.
10. A ratty old contraband issue of the Canadian Tire Summer swimsuit catalogue would be Gold Jerry, GOLD!
11; Omar Khadr will be the minister of prisons and daycare re education.
12. Canadians would have to apologise to a small town Herouxville, Que, Town Councilor Andre Drouin who told the world “I told you so!”