W.C. Fields put it best: “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no use being a damn fool about it.” He was not encouraging anyone to give up, rather to discontinue on a path that keeps producing everything but the desired results.
How often have you contemplated the state of your life? Are you in a job, marriage, or lifestyle that you hate? Do you have deferred hopes and dreams for yourself and family, because the timing and financial picture never quite match up?
Now is the time to move from an emotionally unproductive place in life to one with hope and realistic plans for the future. In this series, you have already learned how to identify your starting conditions, what tools to use to cultivate your success ground and what to pack in your success luggage. Now that all the conditions have been met and preparations made, it’s time to activate your dreams.
At decision time, after you have properly prepared, you can affirm the following:
- About dreams – Today I connect with my most compelling vision to succeed.
- About my action plan – I have a purpose driven action plan with an expiration date on achievement. Each step in between has already been ordered.
- About expectations – My consciousness is transformed by every trial I experience and illuminated by revelations.
- About habits – My mind is filled with positive effective actions. Daily preparation is my habit. Success is my outcome.
- About rewards – I live my life on purpose. I embrace what comes to my awareness which surrenders me to unlimited possibilities to remain committed to my compelling vision.
Sometimes, we must put our hands in the air and surrender to the ideals of collaborative efforts to achieve our goals. We need help; no one can go at it alone and be successful.
There also comes a time when we must let others move on. An inefficient use of your capabilities is to hold on to something or someone that holds you stagnant.
Today’s opportunities must not be sacrificed for yesterday’s missed efforts to achieve. Life is a perpetual cycle of birth, death, and rebirth. Decide what to release to the past, and embrace in the future.
Enjoyed this article? Then press the SUBSCRIBE button above to be alerted by email when new articles post.
Like Me, Tweet Me, Write Me.