- 1 Refrigerated pie crust
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie pan .
- In large bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake 40 to 50 minutes longer or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Store in refrigerator.
And Bon apetit
3 Hrs 30 MinNutritional Information:
Amount Per Serving Calories: 291 | Total Fat: 11.9g | Cholesterol: 71mg