BOOK MORE COMMERCIALS: ON-CAMERA AUDITION TECHNIQUES FOR COMMERCIALS
The rules of the game have changed in the commercial industry. Everyone is feeling the pressure of trying to keep their job from the Ad Agency, the Director, the Casting Director, and everyone else in between.
Most actors’ minds are blown when they come to this free class and it is revealed to them the on-camera skills they lack, and fundamental business skills they have failed to learn and practice.
Actors must understand that the rules of the game have changed. The “new rules” suggest that to work consistently in television commercials you must have a Top 25 Commercial Agent, great relationships with at least 5 to 8 top Commercial Casting Directors to secure more auditions per week, and outstanding on-camera skills to book more jobs every year.
Booking Coach Mike Pointer of Hey, I Saw Your Commercial! has developed an outstanding method over the last 10 years that has helped hundreds of beginning and veteran actors re-energize and launch great careers and start booking in less time.
* 2 Powerful, breakthrough On-Camera Script/Copy exercises!
* 2 Very specific things Casting Directors expect an actor to execute when reading copy from the cue card. (Learn what most veteran actors don’t know!)
* The #1 marketing tool actors can use to create more castings for commercials, television and films with or without an agent.
* How to legally break a contract with an unproductive agent before the contract term is up and identify and sign with a productive, “clout” agency.
* How to receive the extra 20% “agent/manager fee” when you book a job even if you don’t have an agent.
* 2 questions you should never ask an agent in a meeting for representation. Not knowing what they are can cause a meeting to end almost immediately and cause them not to sign you.
* The photo most actors have posted up on casting services that may be blocking you from getting more auditions.
* 4 Big mistakes actors make on their resume. Including one that can cause an agent to throw your submission away immediately after opening it, and the other is hazardous to your personal safety!
Four Dates Only to choose from:
Saturday, November 20th, 2010 at 6pm
Sunday, November 22nd, 2010 at 4pm
Monday, November 23rd, 2010 at 7pm
Wednesday, November 24th, 2010 at 7pm
Choose ONE class only!
Arrive 15 minutes early for awesome door prizes!
YOU MUST RSVP: (323) 939-4612 or sign up online at:
Class to be held at:
Hey, I Saw Your Commercial! Studios
1017 South La Brea Avenue #B
(1 Blk. South of Olympic Blvd.)
Los Angeles, CA 90019