Alexis Davis, born Natasha Alexandra Cassadine, raised Alexis
Portrayed by Nancy Lee Grahn
Arrived in Port Charles in 1996
Kristen Bergman: Mother (deceased)
Mikkos Cassadine: Father (deceased)
Stavros Cassadine: Paternal half-brother (deceased)
Stefan Cassadine: paternal half-brother (deceased)
Kristina Cassadine: sister (deceased)
Nikolas Cassadine: Nephew
Spencer Cassadine: Great-nephew
Sam McCall: Daughter
Kristina Corinthos Davis: Daughter
Molly Lansing: Daughter
* Alexis is actually Princess Natasha Alexandra Cassadine, but she wanted nothing to do with the dark and sinister Cassadines, so she refused her birthright.
* Alexis was in love with Ned Ashton and Jasper Jacks was in love with Chloe Morgan when Alexis and Jax wed. This was all part of a scheme to save Chloe from losing her company. Unfortunately, Chloe eventually loses the company anyway, freeing Alexis and Jax from their agreement and allowing Ned to finally propose. Alexis, a well known commitaphobe, dashes from the alter during their massive wedding ceremony, leaving Ned crushed.
* Alexis has two daughters by two brothers. Daughter Kristina was conceived during a one night stand with Sonny Corinthos and Molly was conceived after Alexis and Sonny’s half-brother Ric fell in love and got married. Ric and Alexis eventually divorced.
* Alexis lost custody of Molly when Ric had her arrested for possession of marijuana, which she was taking to soothe her misery from chemotherapy because she had lung cancer.
* Alexis found the long lost daughter she was forced to give up when she was sixteen years old. Unfortunately, that daughter was a current resident of Port Charles who she could barely stand and the feeling was mutual, Sam McCall.
Lovers and Friends:
Jasper Jacks: best friend
Jerry Jacks: ex-lover
Nikolas Cassadine: nephew
Diane Miller: friend, rival attorney
Sonny Corinthos: friend, father of her daughter Kristina
Sam McCall: daughter
Ric Lansing: ex-husband
Carly Jacks: foe
In a nutshell:
Alexis is a strong willed woman. She fights hard for what she believes in and usually she finds those beliefs in the justice system…except for when personal problems blur the lines and with a con artist daughter, a psychotic ex-husband and a mafioso baby daddy those blurs can occur more frequently than the neurotic but lovable district attorney is comfortable with.