Sugarbush Resort is a ski resort in the Mad River Valley in Warren, Vermont. It is one of the largest ski resorts in New England with over 400 acres. There are 53 miles of trails and 16 ski lifts. There are 111 ski trails, a summit elevation of over 4,000 feet and a vertical drop of over 1,200 feet.
You can get the SugarDirect card, which will let you skip right by the ticket window and go right to the lift.
You will get
- One free 2010/11 All Mountain Lift Ticket ($84 value)
- Free skiing/riding on your 11th day (after 10 purchased tickets)
- 25% off midweek and 20% off weekend and holiday adult All Mountain Lift Tickets
- 15% off midweek resort lodging (non-holiday)
- 10% off at Timbers Restaurant and ski/board rentals and tuning (non-holiday)
There is a holiday special on this card: $99.00 until December 19, 2010.
You may enjoy:
Cross country skiing is the best exercise on the planet.
Stay informed. Click subscribe above.