PURE VIBES FITNESS AND GODDESS WARRIOR STUDIO ASSIST IN STAYING HEALTHY AND HAPPY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Keep off those dreaded seasonal pounds with fitness advice from a knowledgeable Pure Vibes Fitness staff member and indulge in the 30-days for 30-dollars holiday special
Pure Vibes Fitness and Goddess Warrior Studio at 834 N. Ashland are planning ahead this holiday season by offering five sensible and simple tips for keeping off the extra holiday weight. Everyone loves delicious holiday delicacies during and between Thanksgiving and Christmas but despise the extra hours on the treadmill, so Pure Vibes Fitness and Goddess Warrior Studio offer a unique fitness approach to help you switch it up this year.
Carrie Johnson, a certified Pure Vibes Fitness trainer and Power Plate expert offers five no-nonsense fitness and health tips for avoiding the otherwise inevitable holiday weight gain. In addition to Carrie’s tips, solidify the success by taking advantage of the 30-days for 30-dollars holiday special and participating in a variety of classes for a fraction of the original price. Also, enjoy one free smoothie to jump-start those holiday routines.
Johnson helps Chicagoans reach their fitness goals each and every day, primarily through use of the Power Plate. The Power Plate is a device that allows for a more efficient and safer path to achieving optimal health and vitality by use of vibration techniques.
When it comes to staying healthy during the holidays, Johnson says, “80-percent of losing weight and getting in shape really is nutrition.” Here are her tips for keeping off the pounds this holiday season:
- Be sure to eat a healthy snack before attending holiday parties. This will ensure that you aren’t as tempted by the plethora of indulgent holiday fare – every calorie counts. As for snacking at holiday parties, try to stick with fresh veggies and mixed nuts.
- Stick to a regular workout routine as much as possible. This will help maintain weight and relieve holiday stress.
- Wait at least twenty minutes before you get a second helping from those holiday feasts. This helps you gauge if you are really hungry for more. It is also important to always stay hydrated; often hunger pangs are a sign of dehydration.
- Use a smaller salad plate instead of a large dinner plate. This way the portions are smaller, yet the plate still seems full.
- Schedule time for your holiday workouts to help alleviate any holiday stress and to stay on top of your fitness goals.
Additionally, you can utilize the Pure Vibes Fitness and Goddess Warrior Studio holiday class specials for an effective and unique workout that will have you fulfilling the typical “lose weight” New Years’ resolution before even ringing in the New Year.
Pure Vibes Fitness prides itself on being Chicago’s only Accelerated Training Center, offering Power Plate equipment – the premium vibration device sworn by svelte A-listers Demi Moore, Madonna, and Hilary Swank – that powers a more efficient path to achieving optimal health and vitality. Pure Vibes Fitness also offers personalized training with kettle balls, kickboxing, and more in an intimate setting. Conveniently located directly above Pure Vibes Fitness is Goddess Warrior Studio, the newly opened fitness and health haven for women to experience the power of strength and femininity. Goddess Warrior’s pole dancing and chair strip tease classes, as well as an on-site pampering retreat featuring all-natural spa treatment options, is sure to have every woman looking and feeling like the goddess she is.
Make this holiday season different from all the others. Treat yourself while staying healthy with Pure Vibes Fitness and Goddess Warrior Studio. Plus, this facility makes the ideal destination for all party needs, as it provides a large rentable space perfect for a healthy twist on this year’s holiday parties. Gift certificates are also available to help with healthy Christmas wish lists.