Are you a procrastinator when it comes to Christmas shopping? Do you still have presents left to get? Don’t worry, there are still options to get some great gifts. Here are some ideas that can help you out.
- Holiday Artist Market – This event will take place at the Blackport Building on 145 Diamond Ave. from 11 am until 7 pm December 24th.
- Fulton Street Farmers Market – They will be open on the 24th from 8 am until 3 pm.
- Purchase a $25 one hour massage to Wright chiropractic on December 23rd only from Seize the Deal.
- Check any of the daily deal sites to see if they have something that would fit your need (Groupon, Seize the Deal, Living Social, Hop in Deals)
- Buy a magazine at any local store and go online to magazines.com to order a subscription to it. Just wrap the magazine you bought with a note saying they’ll be getting the subscription in 4-6 weeks.
- Make cookies or some other treat.
- Stop by Celebration Cinema and get a gift card. They can use it to go to the Woodland location where the movies are only $3.99.
- On your way home stop at a local gas station and pick up a gas card. With this economy everyone could use one of those!
- Fast food restaurants also offer gift cards and you could quickly get one and get out.
- Try creating a photo collage at Walgreens.com and pick it up at one of the local stores. The Dollar Tree has frames you can put it in.
See, even procrastinators can get good gifts!