Long Island native Lindsay Lohan is once again faced with the potential of jail time. Lohan is under investigation for a recent allegation of battery involving a worker at the Betty Ford Clinic.
Lohan has been covered frequently in the Long Island Celebrity Headlines Examiner, having been sentenced to her current rehab stint. losing her starring role in Inferno, and constant media interest in her every move.
Read these previous LI Celeb Examiner articles:
- Lindsay Lohan ordered back to rehab not jail
- Will Lindsay Lohan go broke in rehab
- Lindsay Lohan gets offer to have rehab sponsored by PETA
- Dina Lohan says Lindsay is ‘happy’ at Betty Ford
- Lindsay Lohan dropped from Inferno, will spend Thanksgiving with Dad
The 24 year old actress has already served jail time three times in Lynwood, CA due to drug arrests and probation violations. The current allegations stem from an episode where a worker at the clinic confronted Lohan for being out at a bar and missing curfew. The worker alleges that Lohan physically pushed her after the confrontation.
The worker was subsequently fired for not complying with patient privacy rights by disclosing Lohan’s alleged drinking to the press.
Continue the discussion and comment below!
You can be notified by email whenever new articles are posted on Long Island Celebrity Headlines Examiner by clicking the Subscribe button at the top of this article.
Follow @RyderPat and @LI_ArtsEvents on Twitter for entertainment news and information, and “Like” the Long Island Arts & Events Facebook page for additional content!
You might also enjoy my other columns:
- ‘American Idol’ Examiner
- Elton John Examiner
- Leon Russell Examiner
- Long Island Events Examiner
- Long Island Historic Places Examiner
- Long Island Performing Arts Examiner