So just maybe fine lingerie assisted you in creating that little wonderful life you’re going to give birth to soon. Surprisingly, many couples seem to attribute getting pregnant to a great bottle of wine or fine lingerie!
Another surprise may be the number of pregnant ladies that have lingerie showers. Many moms-to-be feel frumpy and undesirable when they are pregnant, and with fine lingerie, feeling pretty and sexy can easily be accomplished during pregnancy.
Lingerie is also a fabulous cure for minor postpartum blues. One of the sexiest, most beautiful women I know was a friend who we visited in the hospital after having a baby. She was wearing a Mary Green 100% Silk Gown and Robe while holding her baby – a new mommy never looked so beautiful!
So what sort of items are best to fit your pregnant belly and can still be used post-postpartum?
Here are a few great picks, and you do not have to shop in a maternity store to find them:
- Hanky Panky underwear. They stretch with your tummy! Women do not have to wear granny panties or prego panties when there are these wonderful lacy numbers to make you fell pretty throughout your pregnancy. There are lots of different colors to choose from, and if you are having a girl or a boy, Hanky Panky has nearly seven pink and seven blue hues to choose from.
- Button front jammies. You can always unbutton one or two as you grow. Trust me – showing a little baby belly, especially in the privacy of your own home, is quite okay.
- Gowns with stretch and give. This way you can grow into them and they’ll still fit when baby makes three.
- Robes that tie in the front. This style robe usually has room for growth so this is a great option you can grow and shrink with over those 9+ months.
- Bras that hook in the front. As your belly grows, it can be easier to have a front hook bra to put it on with ease.
Remember – if you are a pregnant mom-to-be or a friend of one, consider the gift of fine lingerie to cheer her up and help her to feel beautiful