It’s time to begin thinking about a new beginning, a fresh start or a trip to your local SPA in Aurora, Illinois. With Aurora being the second largest city in the state, your options are endless. Aurora offers a complete list of SPAs with different services to provide the most relaxing environment with desired results.
Remember relaxation should never be stressful therefore, before you go make sure that you take the proper steps to ensure a pleasant experience.
- Schedule an appointment – Even though some SPAs offer the convenience of same day services or walk-ins, making an appointment is highly encouraged by most operations. By doing so, you can have a peace of mind knowing that enough time is scheduled for your desired treatment. You may also request a specific therapist, specify gender preference, or any other specialty treatments.
- Ask about the cancellation policy – Some SPAs require at least a 24-hour advance notice for appointment cancellations. By not adhering to a cancellation policy, you may be charged for a partial or full service.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early – Remember the key word is relaxation, there is nothing more relaxing than allowing enough time to prepare for your treatment. If it is your first visit, there may be paperwork to complete prior to your treatment to assist with customizing the service. Questions regarding your medical history, medications, product usage, and last treatments are a few examples of some questions that may be asked which will assist in providing you the best possible service. By arriving early, you can take advantage of the SPA amenities, unwind in the tranquility room or sip on your favorite beverage.
- Get Comfortable – Wearing loose fitting clothes makes it easy to get undressed for your treatment. If possible, leave all jewelry and valuables at home. Depending on the treatment you are receiving, you will want to undress to your level of comfort.
- Quiet Please – Commit yourself the full SPA experience by keeping noise levels to a minimum. Showing respect others that are relaxing by turning your hand held devices off. As hard as this may be, it will be worthwhile in the end. Cell phones can be an unwanted distraction and could jeopardize the tranquil environment.
- Gratuity: How much? – The question, How much do you tip?, often is asked or thought when preparing for a SPA treatment. The standard guidelines are 15 – 20% of the full price for good service.
By taking care of a few basic things, your next visit to the SPA will provide the most enjoyable experience.