Erin Stern: Figure’s New Queen
Erin earned her IFBB Pro Card by winning the Figure Overall at the 2008 NPC Nationals, her third figure competition—ever.
She has a long list of accomplishments that led her to the 2010 Figure Olympia:
- University of Florida Women’s Track Team,1999-2003 – Jr All-American in High Jump, Co-Captain 2002
- First Lady Gator to compete in the Pentathlon.
- has three performances on UF’s All-Time Top Ten List (High Jump Outdoor, Pentathlon, Heptathlon)
- Earned IFBB Figure Pro Card at third show (Overall NPC Nationals 2008),
- 2009 Figure International, 10th (Pro Debut)
- 2009 Orlando Europa, 5th
- 2009 Jacksonville Pro, 2nd
- 2009 Houston Pro, 2nd
- 2009 Figure Olympia, 6th & Rookie of the Year Award
- 2009 Ft Lauderdale Pro, 2nd
- 2010 Bodybuilding.com Spokesmodel Search, 2nd
- 2010 Figure International, 2nd
- 2010 Orlando Europa Figure Champion – 1st Pro Win!!
- 2010 Figure Olympia Champion!!!
Her webpage is loaded with tips, inspiration, and a beautiful photo gallery. She is now offering custom training and contest prep packages, and is also available for appearances and motivational speaking.
“My strength training program will enable you to lose those unwanted pounds, gain muscle tone, improve symmetry, and improve your overall health and appearance. You will be completely revitalized by my program! My unique approach will help you transform both body and mind. Let’s face it, most trainers just watch you exercise. If you are a self-starter, then my 4,6, or 8 week program is for you! This is not a one size fits all plan, it’s based on your body type and goals! A free evaluation is included in the plan.”
Get started today with the best by visiting http://erinstern.com/
*Remember to subscribe to Women’s Fitness here or visit “Women’s Fitness Utah” on facebook.