Here’s an idea for you. See if you can incorporate some piece of sexy lingerie into your outfit each day for one week. At the end of the week see how you feel. Did you feel sexier? More confident? Less drab? Did you have more sex?
If you want to take the Seven Day of Lingerie challenge, here are some tips for each day of the week:
- Monday: Start the week easy with some lace panties. You’ll look and feel great.
- Tuesday: Match your underwear with a sexy, demi bra. Who knew you should match your undies and bra – wow, you look hot, right?
- Wednesday: Sleep in a sexy chemise. Just be warned that your husband will want to have a little mid-week fun with you! Here’s a sexy chemise to try on for size.
- Thursday: Wear a corset to work day! Try wearing a sexy corset, like this one from Shirley of Hollywood, underneath your professional suit coat. When you get home, disrobe and watch your husband drool.
- Friday: Throw caution in the wind and try on a Lola Luna G-string for the evening out with your husband. Ever worn a G-string before? I didn’t think so. Check it off your bucket list this Friday night.
- Saturday: It’s date night and you’ll want to come home and slip on something sexy. This is the night to match your underwear, bra and cami – and then come home and slip on a hot red little number too. Use lingerie to remind your husband why he still can’t get enough of you after all these years!
- Sunday: The end of the week is here. Time to rest up in a silky and lacey robe like this one made from Stretch Silk Charmeuse. Wearing a robe never felt so sexy, right?!
Good luck with your Seven Days of Lingerie challenge. Let us know how it goes!!