Breaking news spreading like wildfire through all that is social media/media in Cleveland. Five players from the Ohio State Football have been suspended for the first five games in the 2011 football season. Terrelle Pryor, Dan Herron, Mike Adams, Devier Posey & Solomon Thomas must sit out 1st 5 games of 2011 for receiving improper benefits. The news quickly sent “Terrelle Pyor,” terrelle pryor suspended“,” terrelle pryor twitter,” “ohio state football,” “ohio state,” “columbus dispatch”
The Five players were found to have sold awards, gifts and university apparel, plus receive improper benefits in 2009. In addition to them missing five games in the 2011 season, Pryor, Mike Adams, Daniel Herron, Devier Posey and Solomon Thomas must repay money and benefits ranging in value from $1,000 to $2,500. The repayments must be made to a charity. The penalties…
• Repay $2,500 for selling 2008 Big Ten championship ring, 2009 Fiesta Bowl sportsmanship award, 2008 Gold Pants
• Repay $1,150 for selling jersey, pants and shoes for $1,000 and receiving discounted services worth $150
• Repay $1,250 for selling 2008 Big Ten championship ring for $1,200 and receiving discounted services worth $50.
• Repay $1,000 for selling 2008 Big Ten championship ring.
• Repay $1,505 for selling 2008 Big Ten championship ring for $1,000, 2008 Gold Pants for $350 and receiving discounted services worth $155.
Here is the talk on twitter.com
iMac2fo What’s up wit all these college athletes getting caught on receiving gifts lol smh s/o to Terrelle Pryor and J Pullen! I see y’all
davep21 Terrelle Pryor: Could Suspension Force Buckeye QB to Go Pro?: Terrelle Pryor has stated many times that he will
MaizenBrew: Terrelle Pryor just wanted to show everyone he could dominate NCAA sanctions if he really wanted.
TheFDR3 The NCAA has suspended Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor and four of his teammates for five games in 2011