Vice-President Joe Biden confirmed this week that President Obama is so brilliant and the American people just can’t understand him. I disagree, he isn’t all that smart if he thinks we misunderstood. It’s more like he is to arrogant and prideful to listen to the American people when they say NO.
Let’s look at some quotes from today’s press conference by the president in Lisbon, Portugal.
1) “Our goal is to blunt the Taliban momentum.” No Mr. President, our goal is to defeat the Taliban.
2) “Afghanistan is not just an American problem.” Wrong again Mr. President. When we took control of the fight in Afghanistan at the request of the Afghans, it became our problem. There is only one nation the world turns to when its in trouble; the United States of America. We are the only nation with the capability to provide the help, the willingness, and solutions. We do not need to apologize to anyone.
3) “We are breaking the Taliban momentum.” Could that be true since, the Afghan government is negotiating with the Taliban? By the way, if the Hamid Karzai knows where Mullah Omar is, why don’t we? Could be because we aren’t really interested in getting him?
4) “Afghan performance is improving.” In the past three months we have heard just the opposite.
5) “Afghans will take the lead by 2014 for their own security.” There is a 3 year gap between 2011 which you confirmed is our pullout date and 2014 so who’s filling the vaccuum of power? I say the Taliban, what say you?
6) “All economies are interlinked. We have to rebalance the world.” No we don’t. Your first responsibility and loyalty is what’s best for the United States of America. Greed fuels one world order. You know it. I know it. We know it. Guess we are all brilliant.
We haven’t misunderstood anything you have said Mr. President. We know that everytime the Vice-President BIden opens his mouth, he inserts his foot. We know that you have no desire to fight terrorists. We know that you do not have any respect for the men and women in uniform. If you did you wouold tell your debt panel that freezinf military pay and subterfuging their retirement is off limits. You would provide everything they need to fight and win instead of paying lip service. We know that you think socialized healthcare is better tham a free market. We know that you believe we are stupid. We know that you are so brilliant that you refuse to see the truth of the elections on November 2nd. We know that you believe you have the answers. Sorry Mr. President you really are not as brilliant as your cirlce of lapdogs tell you every day. They are fearful of losing their precious power and wealth rather than speak the truth. There is only one reason why you won’t speak the truth, listen to the truth or hear the truth. You can’t handle the truth. Thank you Jack Nicholson.