If there ever was a woman I would like to model myself after (besides Mother Teresa), it would be Mary Green. Mary Green not only encapsulates the idea of corporate culture and responsibility, but she creates an endless loop of abundance helping others less fortunate.
Mary Green’s corporate culture and philosophy is a creative, and compassionate strategy, weaving both good business and humanism. Her ethics in business and compassion should be a business model for larger corporations.
Mary Green employs hundreds of workers in third world countries, many living in poverty or very poor conditions, giving them a better quality of life. These workers produce her beautiful laces and silks unmatched by any other fine lingerie vendor.
Mary Green’s collection includes several types of items:
· Sleep masks: Her playful side comes out with her wonderful selection of sleep masks. Mary offers around 40+ sleep masks to choose from.
· Scarves: Many of her scarves are collector’s items. There are only a number of scarves produced in the same print, making each of them a hot commodity.
· Pajamas: They make sleeping a truly a spiritual experience – amazing.
· Warm-wear: Made in fashionable, bright colors to keep you warm all under. Mary Green offers leggings, long sleeve shirts and more.
· Signature Gowns: Mary Green’s line of signature gowns come in several fabulous patterns. She comes out with 3-4 prints each season and has solids year round. Her sheer gowns can be worn day or night.
· Slips: Mary Green has beautiful slips that can be worn under her gowns so you can actually go out on the town, wear the gowns on a cruise, or just lay on a chaise with a glass of champagne and feel like the lingerie queen! The slip provides support for women with an hourglass figure or larger hips – so all sizes can feel elegant in it.
· Camisoles: To be worn alone at home or under jackets for work or a dinner out.
Mary Green’s silk undergarments are truly a luxury item and are made from the finest silks. Many of her pieces have a bit of oriental flair and the color combinations are a must-have for any woman’s wardrobe.
I once toured her facility in San Francisco and everyone that works with her has been there for years, including her designers. Much of the lace and silks used to make her collections are shipped direct to her warehouse and sewn together there for quality control purposes by some of the most exquisite designers.
Mary Green’s wonderful work has been recognized by many magazines editors including features in Vogue, Glamour and even the “O List” in O, The Oprah Magazine (her beautiful 40s gown was selected). Her pieces are also popular with many celebrities from Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria, Kate Hudson and many more. Another huge fan is Nancy Pelosi, the form Speaker of the House and now Democrats’ minority leader, who according to The Congressional Record (June 20, 2008), proclaimed Pelosi as “the queen of lingerie.”
I couldn’t agree more.