Head to the beach and enjoy a Thanksgiving Dinner in the tropics at Costa d’Este, located in the heart of Vero Beach’s Oceanside. The hotel owned by Gloria and Emilio Estefan will be hosting the holiday dinner in the Orient Restaurant. The family style dinner will include everything from traditional Thanksgiving Day feast items to some non-traditional items.
The menu for the Thanksgiving Day dinner at the Orient Restaurant is below.
- Sweet Potato Bisque with Maple Crème Fraiche
- Array of Seasonal Field Greens of Indian River County
- Classic Caesar Anchovy Emulsification
- Honey Brined Oven Roasted Young Turkey
- Country Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Southern Stove Top Pan Gravy
- Brown Butter Green Beans Almandine
- “Pilgrims” Traditional Cranberry Sauce
- Twice Baked Cuban Boniato
- Spanish Smoked Chorizo Cuban Bread Stuffing
- Lacon Asado
- Yucca al Mojo Provencal
- Pillow Fluffed White Rice
- Fire Roasted Sweet Plantains
- Caramel Crystallized Pumpkin Cheese Cake
Cost for the Thanksgiving Day buffet is $29.95 per adult and $12.95 for children ages 6 to 16. Reservations are required and can be made by 772.410.0100. For additional information call 772.562.9919 or visit CostadEste.com.