One way to show prospective local clients that your business is trustworthy, valuable and cable of getting the job done is by creating a list of client testimonials. These letters can be created requesting that your customer write a short note about their experience while working with you. This client testimonials template lists some important points to cover while directing your clients on what needs to be included in a testimonial.
Here are some basic points to request that the client hit which should include in a testimonial.
- Who is the customer?
- How did the project help the client?
- Ask the client to describe you and the service you provide (in their own words).
- What made an impact for the customer?
- Ask the client to back up their testimonial by including the contact information include:
- First and last name
- City, State
- Company & Title
Other important client testimonial
- Be credible
- Create a desire for the reader to want you as a vendor
- Include real details
- Explain the benefits
- What were the results of using your company